Friday, November 21, 2008

Classic in White!

There is something about the simplicity and elegance in the colour white that I love. Classy, pure, sophisticated, minimalistic are just a few words that come to mind when I choose to describe it. In the months I've spent researching and finding inspiring items for my business venture, I've come across several accessories, stationery, etc..., that beautifully exemplify this. Etsy.com, an e-commerce dedicated to marketing handmade items, is one of my favourite places to to find such things. Here are a handful of those items from my scrapbook that are artistic, stylish and classically, white.

Top clockwise: Eden, beaded felt brooch by Accessoire.etsy.com; Inkless Letterpress Mini Journals by girlmetro.etsy.com; Custom Dove Tiny Text Bowl by Palomasnest.etsy.com
Bottom counterclockwise: Orchid Necklace by nervoussytem.etsy.com; Radiolaria Silicone Necklace and Bracelet Set by nervoussystem.etsy.com; Porcelain Fortune Cookies Set by YogaGoat.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment