Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy Almost Birthday to ME!!!

Birthday flowers from the new boss! I must say, so far, I love my job. I get to spend the entire day doing things that I enjoy. I mean seriously, this is my work day:
Wake up at 5:30 in the morning and go to the Flower District to get the first selections of the day's freshest flowers. Then go to Michael's, an arts and crafts supply store, to shop for stationery and other supplies. Go back to the office, make a few follow up calls and answer emails, surf the web browing wedding websites, search for invitation inspiration, look for the perfect feather for a floral arrangement, read a couple bridal and fashion magazines, setup a DJ mixer for a few clients and taste some cake!!!
Why couldn't I found this job sooner :D

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment: