Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm So Excited!!!

More and more everyday, the whole idea of me starting my own business, gets more real. I've been collecting paper samples, creating design samples, meeting many interesting, helpful people, etc... and I'm getting a bit more nervous, a bit more proud of myself. After 'purchasing' my press, I believe starting this blog was the next best thing I could have done to benefit my endeavors. Though it's a slow build - I don't have as much time as I'd like to dedicate to it - it allows me the opportunity to reach out to others and express my ideas out loud. I've gotten a lot of wonderful emails and comments thus far, and when I get the time, I will dedicate a blog toward thanking those individuals. Also, in the next couple of days, I will start posting some of the invites I created to get your opinions. I hope that you will be as brutal and critical as I would be ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment