Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sooooo Busy!!!!!

I know, I know - I have been horrible about keeping up with blog posts! Between work, getting the shop up and ready and life, I just haven't had the time. Nevertheless, I have so much to share with you in the up coming weeks that will prove that my time away has been indeed worth it. I finally got my shop opened and ready to accommodate client meetings and display my work. I also got some of my catalogues in the shop from Carlson Craft and Monique Lhuillier {still waiting for a couple of my other favourite designers' books to come in}.


Furthermore, I finally finished my wedding invitation collection and I also designed my first line of boxed stationery. Over the next three weeks, I will be printing, pretty packaging and posting all the lovely things I've been working on, with the help of the fabulous, budding photographer, Daniel S. of Hugh Morris Photography. Click the link and check out some of his amazing work

{p.s. none of the photos on this post are his - all are courtesy of my beloved Blackberry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment