Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Very First National Stationery Show!!!

Some of the awesome cards by
Egg Press that will be at LNS Boutique
I attended the stationery show yesterday at the Jacob Javitz Center in NYC and it was AMAZEBALLS!!!!!!!!


I didn't get to see everything and everyone - I've been overwhelmed with work, haven't slept much and been uber busy, but who's complaining ;)


Nevertheless, I got to meet some amazing designers and vendors like the girls at Smock Papers, Tom @ Tag and Co., as well as the reps at Egg Press. I also placed some cool orders from the likes of Evy Jacob, Orange Art and Notes and Queries for my store opening next month and I am excited!


Check out my Facebook page for a couple pictures of the vendors I love and got to see and will soon be carrying in my shop!


http://www.facebook.com/LilyNotesStudio


PS: 'Like' me if you can ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment